The Great Irish Home Cook Burger
Preparation time: 15 Cooking time: 10 Serves: 4
There’s nothing better than a juicy flame grilled burger ….Grab a pack of Big Al’s Grillhouse Quarter Pounders, light the Bar-Be-Que and recreate this American classic.
4 Big Als Grill House Quarter Pounders.
8 Crowe’s Smoked Dry-cure Streaky Rashers.
4 large slices of Kilmeaden Cheddar.
4 Bundy’s Buns.
1. Preheat BBQ/grill to a high temperature.
2. Place the burgers and smoked rashers on the BBQ/grill and use a metal flipper to lightly press down on them, making sure the burger is in full contact.
3. Cook them to your liking for 3 or 4 minutes on each side. 8 minutes in total.
4. With a metal spatula test to see if the burger easily lifts from the grate. If not continue grilling, until it is done.
5. Lightly toast the burger buns on the BBQ/grill.
6. Load up the burger – spoon some mayonaise onto each bun, follow with a burger, relish, cheese, smokey bacon, more relish, lettuce and finally cover with the bun lid.
Why not quench your thirst with sparkling, chilled Club Orange?