Irish Cheesy Nachos
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Dice the onion, avocado & tomato into small cubes.
- 3. Spread the Keogh's crisps over the pan.
- 4. Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the crisps.
- 5. Sprinkle the toppings over the crisps and remaining grated cheddar cheese.
- 6. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is all melted.
- 7. When serving, top with rocket leaves and serve warm with sides such as Guacamole, Keogh's Sour Cream or Salsa.
- 2 Big Bags of Keogh's Crisps - pick your favorite flavor!
- 200g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Handful of Rocket
- Optional Toppings:
- 1 Red Onion
- A Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- Keogh's Sour Cream Dip
- Handful of diced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 diced Mango
- Handful of Coriander