Preparation & Usage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 350ml Water
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 x 900g/2lb Loaf Tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Grease the 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Empty contents of pack into a mixing bowl, add water and oil. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Transfer the dough into the tin. Spread evenly, smooth the surface with the back of the spoon dipped in water and dust with flour if liked.
- Make a cut 2cm/3/4" deep lengthwise along the centre of the dough.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire tray and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
Our special Irish Tea Brack recipe, made even more tasty by adding one key ingredient – we’re sure you can guess what that is!..Ingredients 8 fl.oz. strong Barry’s Tea6 oz brown sugar1lb mixed, dried fruit1 egg (lightly beaten)9 oz. plain flour½ level teaspoon breadsodaDirectionsPut tea, sugar and dried fruit in a bowl, cover and leave [...]
460g cooked black beans, (2x 400g tins, drained)200g sweetcorn2 cloves garlic1 tsp smoked paprika1/4 tsp cayenne pepper1 tsp smoked or regular sea salt20g fresh coriander, stalks and leaves finely chopped1 egg, whisked180g cream crackers, crushedBallymaloe Jalapeno RelishSERVES 6Place the garlic in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped. Add the beans, sweetcorn, paprika, cayenne [...]
Serves 2Ingredients 1 tin Batchelors Irish peas, drained & rinsed2 cloves garlic, crushed or gratedSmall bunch coriander leaf, finely chopped½ green chilli, deseeded and finely choppedZest & juice of 1 lime½ teaspoon ground cuminSea salt & freshly ground black pepperFor Dipping: carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, radishesMethod Put the peas into a large bowl and mash with [...]
Chocolate Footy Friands Prep time: 45 minutesCooking time: 35 minutesServes: 12These large Café style cookies are easy to make and enjoy at home. The family will love them. what you need250g butter, softened2/3 cup brown sugar½ cup caster sugar2 eggs2 teaspoons vanilla3 cups SR flour2/3 cup flour200g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Top Deck, broken into squares and chopped make it CREAM together [...]