- Dumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin. Slow distilled by hand in medieval copper pot stills with oriental botanicals and gunpowder tea. Eight pot still botanicals and four vapour infused botanicals are combined in the oriental traditions of distilling. Every bottle is hand filled, labelled and sealed by dedicated team of distillers.
- Poacher's Classic Tonic Water (x2). Made with natural spring water from County Wexford, Ireland. It takes its name from the poachers taking the water from the spring. It is high in natural quinine from the Congo and low sugar is what gives this tonic water its unique taste.
- Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin Milk Chocolate Truffles. A delicious fusion of Butlers Milk Chocolate with Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
By using this site you acknowledge that you are aware and comply with all relevant laws regarding the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
Taste Ireland (TI) does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you confirm that you are over the age of 18. TI makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from TI is over the age of 18.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, our couriers will be unable to leave the alcohol.
Your order is an offer to buy from TI. There will be no contract of any kind between you and TI unless and until we accept your order, and in the case of wines and goods to be delivered to you, when we debit your credit card. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or services to you without giving any reason. At the moment we accept your order or in the case of delivery of goods, when we debit your credit card, a contract will be made between you and TI. All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of TI until payment is received in full. Our total liability to you for non-delivery of purchased goods is limited to the purchase price of the products.
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not happy with your Taste Ireland goodies?
Although it’s a most unusual occurrence, Taste Ireland have considered all eventualities and are happy to offer all our customers a guaranteed replacement or refund for any product/s returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date.
What you need to know about this policy:
- The Taste Ireland guarantee is subject to proof of purchase.
- Taste Ireland are happy to offer our customers a refund or replacement once the goods are returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date (shipping/handling charges are non-refundable). Products must be returned in good, marketable condition and in original packaging. To Return simply return defective item(s) including both the product and postal receipt and we will be happy to refund you the cost of returning shipping charges (so long as you have included the postage receipt).
- Taste Ireland advise you to keep a record of postage tracking number, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods not returned to us.
- Taste Ireland will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- Credit card refunds will be credited to the purchasing credit card within 30 days of product return.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 1300 4IRISH
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee is just one of the reasons Taste Ireland is leading the way for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.