Why choose one kind of Rowntree's? sweet when you can have three? This Pick & Mix bag brings together Jelly Tots?, Fruit Pastilles, and Fruit Gums all in one bag! From the little fruity-flavoured Jelly Tot, to the chewy delight of Fruit Pastilles and the long-lasting yumminess of Fruit Gums, there's something for everyone. A selection of fruity flavours and textures makes this bag delightfully fun for the whole family.
Even better, we don't use artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in Rowntree's? sweets. It's even more reason to enjoy the different flavours, textures, shapes, and colours in every delicious bag.
Did you know that our famous chewy sweets have been favourites for years? In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Since then we've been developing brilliant fruity-flavoured sweets, from Jelly Tots? to Randoms?
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Starch, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Gelatine, Gum Arabic, Concentrated Fruit Juices (1%) (Apple, Blackcurrant, Lime, Lemon, Orange, Strawberry), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Colours (Anthocyanins, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Carotenes, Curcumin, Carminic Acid), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not happy with your Taste Ireland goodies?
Although it’s a most unusual occurrence, Taste Ireland have considered all eventualities and are happy to offer all our customers a guaranteed replacement or refund for any product/s returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date.
What you need to know about this policy:
- The Taste Ireland guarantee is subject to proof of purchase.
- Taste Ireland are happy to offer our customers a refund or replacement once the goods are returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date (shipping/handling charges are non-refundable). Products must be returned in good, marketable condition and in original packaging. To Return simply return defective item(s) including both the product and postal receipt and we will be happy to refund you the cost of returning shipping charges (so long as you have included the postage receipt).
- Taste Ireland advise you to keep a record of postage tracking number, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods not returned to us.
- Taste Ireland will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- Credit card refunds will be credited to the purchasing credit card within 30 days of product return.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 1300 4IRISH
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee is just one of the reasons Taste Ireland is leading the way for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.