Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Odlums Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Raising Agents: (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), MilkPowder, Salt, Emulsifier: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate.
Preparation and Usage
What You Need:
- 225-250ml/8fl oz Water
- Flat Baking Tray, dusted with flour
- 8cm/3" Scone Cutter or Plastic Beaker
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
How To Make Six Scones
- Pour the water into a mixing bowl and then add the contents of the pack. Mix together with a spoon, until a soft dough is formed.
- Sprinkle flour on the work surface and place dough onto it. Knead lightly. Put a little flour on the dough and press out until it is 1 1/2cm/ 1/2" in height. Use cutter or beaker to cut out scones. Press trimmings together and repeat to make 6 scones.
- Place scones on the baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire tray. Serve with lashings of your favourite topping. Enjoy!