** Expiry Date - 3rd June 2021
Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Odlums Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
]Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Raising Agents: (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), MilkPowder, Salt, Emulsifier: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate.
Preparation and Usage
What You Need:
- 225-250ml/8fl oz Water
- Flat Baking Tray, dusted with flour
- 8cm/3" Scone Cutter or Plastic Beaker
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
To Make Six Scones
- Pour the water into a mixing bowl and then add the contents of the pack. Mix together with a spoon, until a soft dough is formed.
- Sprinkle flour on the work surface and place dough onto it. Knead lightly. Put a little flour on the dough and press out until it is 1 1/2cm/ 1/2" in height. Use cutter or beaker to cut out scones. Press trimmings together and repeat to make 6 scones.
- Place scones on the baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire tray. Serve with lashings of your favourite topping. Enjoy!
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not happy with your Taste Ireland goodies?
Although it’s a most unusual occurrence, Taste Ireland have considered all eventualities and are happy to offer all our customers a guaranteed replacement or refund for any product/s returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date.
What you need to know about this policy:
- The Taste Ireland guarantee is subject to proof of purchase.
- Taste Ireland are happy to offer our customers a refund or replacement once the goods are returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date (shipping/handling charges are non-refundable). Products must be returned in good, marketable condition and in original packaging. To Return simply return defective item(s) including both the product and postal receipt and we will be happy to refund you the cost of returning shipping charges (so long as you have included the postage receipt).
- Taste Ireland advise you to keep a record of postage tracking number, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods not returned to us.
- Taste Ireland will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- Credit card refunds will be credited to the purchasing credit card within 30 days of product return.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 1300 4IRISH
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee is just one of the reasons Taste Ireland is leading the way for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.