- The O'Riada Shiraz. Named after the talented musician and composer Sean O'Riada who is credited with taking traditional Irish music out of kitchens and pubs of Ireland and putting it on the concert stages of the world.
With a heritage of 200 years, Keogh's award-winning potatoes & crisps are grown and cooked on the family farm in Ireland.
- Sheridans Irish Brown-bread crackers. Uses just 4 traditional Irish ingredients, including buttermilk to impart the distinctive Irish Brown Bread taste.
- Sheridan Chutney for Cheese. This apple and plum chutney is made for Sheridans by Janet Drew in Kilcoole. Working together with Janet to produce a chutney which was mellow enough to accompany nearly any type of cheese you can think of!
- Sheridan Onion Marmalade. Simply made, with good honest white onions, not too jammy, not too runny! Seasoned with just a hint of Star Anise and Cayenne Pepper.
- Cartwright & Butler Sour Apple Sweets. Hard-boiled sweets with a sweet apple flavour, that gives way to a pleasantly sharp sour finish.
**If an item is out of stock, we will replace it to the same value.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
By using this site you acknowledge that you are aware and comply with all relevant laws regarding the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
Taste Ireland (TI) does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you confirm that you are over the age of 18. TI makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from TI is over the age of 18.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, our couriers will be unable to leave the alcohol.
Your order is an offer to buy from TI. There will be no contract of any kind between you and TI unless and until we accept your order, and in the case of wines and goods to be delivered to you, when we debit your credit card. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or services to you without giving any reason. At the moment we accept your order or in the case of delivery of goods, when we debit your credit card, a contract will be made between you and TI. All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of TI until payment is received in full. Our total liability to you for non-delivery of purchased goods is limited to the purchase price of the products.