Square pieces of dark chocolate filled with refreshing mint fondant, each small piece makes a perfect little After Eight treat. Refreshingly minty, AFTER EIGHT Bites make the perfect treat using the same iconic minty taste as the original AFTER EIGHT mint however as a bitesize, treat version. AFTER EIGHT has been at the heart of the British nation since 1962 when it was launched in order to tap into a gap in the market for Rowntree's for After Dinner chocolate mints. Rowntree's therefore decided to develop a wafer thin mint, and AFTER EIGHT was born. Since launch AFTER EIGHT has been proudly produced in West Yorkshire, initially in Castleford before moving to Halifax in 2013. Over the years, there have been several memorable advertising campaigns including, perhaps the most iconic, 'Dinner Party' campaign in 1999 featuring Stephen Fry, Niomi Campbell and Marilyn Monroe. Today, AFTER EIGHT continues to be a firm British favourite with over 280m individual sweets enjoyed every year in the UK.
Please be aware chocolate from the northern hemisphere (Ireland & UK) is creamier than Australian chocolate and therefore susceptible to Australia’s extreme weather conditions. We do everything we can to maintain the cool storage and packing. However the heat especially during transit can still effect the chocolate. We recommend put chocolate in the fridge upon receiving your order to ensure you enjoy the same great taste and texture. Thanks for your understanding.
Here IngredientSugar, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fat (Palm/ Shea/ Sal/ Illipe/ Kokum Gurgi/ Mango Kernel), Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Stabiliser (Invertase)
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not happy with your Taste Ireland goodies?
Although it’s a most unusual occurrence, Taste Ireland have considered all eventualities and are happy to offer all our customers a guaranteed replacement or refund for any product/s returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date.
What you need to know about this policy:
- The Taste Ireland guarantee is subject to proof of purchase.
- Taste Ireland are happy to offer our customers a refund or replacement once the goods are returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date (shipping/handling charges are non-refundable). Products must be returned in good, marketable condition and in original packaging. To Return simply return defective item(s) including both the product and postal receipt and we will be happy to refund you the cost of returning shipping charges (so long as you have included the postage receipt).
- Taste Ireland advise you to keep a record of postage tracking number, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods not returned to us.
- Taste Ireland will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- Credit card refunds will be credited to the purchasing credit card within 30 days of product return.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 1300 4IRISH
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee is just one of the reasons Taste Ireland is leading the way for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.