Bewley's tea is famous for its consistently delicious flavour, that has been enjoyed by generations of Irish families. The key to achieving this lies with our Master Blender, Paul O'Toole. Every day he carefully tastes each batch of Bewley's tea produced in our factory in Dublin and blends to perfection, guaranteeing supreme quality and superb flavour every time. That means each time you drink a cup of Bewley's tea, you get the same great taste, cup after cup.
Over 175 Years Experience in Every Cup
We've been famously blending the finest quality teas since 1840 and we're just as proud of our teas now as we were back then. Bewley's was the first company to import tea directly into Ireland when Charles and Samuel Bewley chartered the tall clipper ship, "The Hellas" and landed 2,099 chests of tea all the way from Canton, China into Dublin. It was a bold and daring venture that helped create a nation of tea drinkers. To this day their spirit of excellence and originality continues to inspire us to create the finest blends of tea for you.
Pack illustration: Harry Clarke stained glass windows in Bewley's Grafton Street in Dublin. An original feature since we first opened the café doors in 1927.
Preparation and Usage
Master Blender Tips
Boil fresh water and warm the teapot.
Pop in your Bewley's teabags - 1 per cup.
Pour in the water and let it brew for 3-5 minutes.
Give the tea a quick stir, pour and enjoy!
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not happy with your Taste Ireland goodies?
Although it’s a most unusual occurrence, Taste Ireland have considered all eventualities and are happy to offer all our customers a guaranteed replacement or refund for any product/s returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date.
What you need to know about this policy:
- The Taste Ireland guarantee is subject to proof of purchase.
- Taste Ireland are happy to offer our customers a refund or replacement once the goods are returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date (shipping/handling charges are non-refundable). Products must be returned in good, marketable condition and in original packaging. To Return simply return defective item(s) including both the product and postal receipt and we will be happy to refund you the cost of returning shipping charges (so long as you have included the postage receipt).
- Taste Ireland advise you to keep a record of postage tracking number, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods not returned to us.
- Taste Ireland will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- Credit card refunds will be credited to the purchasing credit card within 30 days of product return.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 1300 4IRISH
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee is just one of the reasons Taste Ireland is leading the way for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.