- Darina Allen 'Simply Delicious' cookbook. Nearly 30 years after the original Simply Delicious book and TV series, Darina Allen brings together 100 of her timeless, tried and trusted recipes. From soups and starters to her favourite desserts, Darina covers meat, poultry, fish and vegetable dishes that have stood the test of time over the nearly 30 years since the books were originally published.
- Ballymaloe Ham Glaze. Traditional clove flavours are combined with the sweetness of pineapple and the rich flavour of Dungarvan Irish Stout, to bring a unique taste to our recipe. This Ham Glaze is thick and rich enough to coat meat while maintaining a sweet and subtle flavour.
- Ballymaloe Smooth Original Relish. Ballymaloe have been making the Original Relish for over 30 years, using the original recipe of tomatoes, sultanas and a carefully picked blend of spices. It’s become not only a great relish for cheeses, cold meats and salads, but also a staple ingredient in many family recipes.
- Ballymaloe Irish Bramely Apple Sauce. Juice from cooked Irish Bramley apples, sugar and wholegrain mustard for extra flavour, to bring you the Ballymaloe Irish Bramley Apple Sauce. The great taste comes from the cooking process and the very best in natural ingredients. A classic accompaniment to roast pork, pork chops and more.
- Ballymaloe Mint Jelly has a subtle mix of sweetness, tart and of course fresh mint, which goes a long way to bringing out the flavour of lamb and is great with pork too. Apple juice and white wine vinegar complement the mint and bring a Ballymaloe twist to this classic.
- Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce is as natural as it can be, with only water and sugar added to create this fruit-filled classic. We use whole cranberries and employ a slow-cook method, to get the deep flavour the sauce has become known for. Perfect with roast turkey or chicken, it’s also great with cheese and in sandwiches.
- Ballymaloe limited edition tea towel
**If an item is out of stock, we will replace it to the same value.
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not happy with your Taste Ireland goodies?
Although it’s a most unusual occurrence, Taste Ireland have considered all eventualities and are happy to offer all our customers a guaranteed replacement or refund for any product/s returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date.
What you need to know about this policy:
- The Taste Ireland guarantee is subject to proof of purchase.
- Taste Ireland are happy to offer our customers a refund or replacement once the goods are returned to us within 30 days of original shipping date (shipping/handling charges are non-refundable). Products must be returned in good, marketable condition and in original packaging. To Return simply return defective item(s) including both the product and postal receipt and we will be happy to refund you the cost of returning shipping charges (so long as you have included the postage receipt).
- Taste Ireland advise you to keep a record of postage tracking number, as we cannot be held responsible for any goods not returned to us.
- Taste Ireland will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- Credit card refunds will be credited to the purchasing credit card within 30 days of product return.
If you have any questions, just email email@example.com or speak to a member of our team on 1300 4IRISH
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee is just one of the reasons Taste Ireland is leading the way for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.