Odlums Irish Brown Soda Bread Mix x 3
Odlums Irish Brown Soda Bread Mix
Enjoy homebaked bread with minimal effort and delicious results with our Odlums Irish Brown Soda Bread Mix.
OUR INGREDIENTS: Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Raising Agents: (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Anti Caking Agent: (Tri Calcium Phosphate).
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Just add milk. High in fibre. Suitable for vegetarians.
Preparation & Usage
- 500g/1lb approx Odlums Irish Brown Soda Bread Mix
- 350ml-400ml/12fl oz-14fl oz of Cold Milk
- Flat Baking Sheet or 18cm/7" Round Cake Tin
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
- Weigh out 500g/1lb approx. of mix and put into a bowl.
- Add sufficient milk to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough a little on a floured surface and turn the smooth side up.
- Cut a cross over the top and place in a floured 18cm/7"cake tin or place on a floured baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes approximately. When baked the bread will have a hollow sound if tapped on the base.
- Cool on a wire tray. A tea towel wrapped over the bread at this stage helps to give a softer crust. Enjoy!