Barry’s Gold Blend infused overnight with 35ml Tullamore D.E.W.
- Ginger & Irish Honey Cordial (25 ml)
- Lime juice (20 ml)
- Ginger ale
- Add the Gold Blend Tea infused Tullamore D.E.W, Ginger & Irish Honey Cordial & Lime juice to the shaker
- Shake over ice
- Empty into glass
- Top up with Ginger ale and garnish with fresh ginger & dehydrated lime
Barry's Tea Organic Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
Chocolate Truffles, yum, a winning after dinner treat so why not treat yourself, or your guests to truffles with a twist....an Organic Peppermint twist. Enter Barry's Tea Organic Peppermint Chocolate Truffles.
- 120g Dark Chocolate
- 90g Butter
- 30g Castor Sugar
- 2 Barry’s Tea Organic Peppermint tea bags
- 1 Egg Yoke
- 30g Hazlenuts
- Soak the Barry’s Tea Organic Peppermint tea bags in 50ml of boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Place a Pyrex dish over a pot of boiling water making sure that the bowl doesn’t actually touch the water.
- Remove the tea bags and place the infused water into the bowl, adding in the chocolate, butter and sugar. Stir gently allowing the mixture to melt.
- Take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool for a few minutes, then whisk in your egg yoke.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 5-6 hours to set.
- Crush your hazlenuts into a coarse powder.
- Taking teaspoons of the chocolate mixture, roll into small balls with your hands.
- Roll these individual balls in the coarse hazlenut powder and voilà….welcome to truffle paradise!