Explore the O'Hara's craft beer range one beer at a time. Experience the flavours and aromas and uncover the unique taste of each craft beer. Paired with the ultimate Irish nibblies, Kelly’s delicious crunchy roasted peanut brittle and Keogh's award-winning crisps.
With a heritage of 200 years, Keogh's award-winning potatoes & crisps are grown and cooked on the family farm in Ireland.
- O'Hara's Irish Pale Ale. Zesty and refreshingly bitter, the finish is long. With a copper toned body topped with a lightly carbonated head, the dry hopping brings an intense aroma and lasting array of fruit and floral notes.
- O'Hara's Irish Stout. This sessionable stout beer is filled with rich complex coffee aromas mingled with light liquorice notes. The combination of traditional stout hops with an extra pinch of roast barley allows us to stay true to Irish tradition, recreating a taste so often yearned for by stout drinkers.
- O'Hara's Irish Red. With an incredibly smooth malt body complimented by caramel tones and perfectly balanced in bitterness, this Irish Red is much more complex than it’s mainstream rivals.
**If an item is out of stock, we will replace it to the same value.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
By using this site you acknowledge that you are aware and comply with all relevant laws regarding the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
Taste Ireland (TI) does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you confirm that you are over the age of 18. TI makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from TI is over the age of 18.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, our couriers will be unable to leave the alcohol.
Your order is an offer to buy from TI. There will be no contract of any kind between you and TI unless and until we accept your order, and in the case of wines and goods to be delivered to you, when we debit your credit card. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or services to you without giving any reason. At the moment we accept your order or in the case of delivery of goods, when we debit your credit card, a contract will be made between you and TI. All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of TI until payment is received in full. Our total liability to you for non-delivery of purchased goods is limited to the purchase price of the products.