Mileeven Organic Honey Roast Vegetables with Basil Dressing... This is a great way to do something different with veg!
- 2 aubergines sliced lengthways
- 2 red onions sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 200g of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 courgette sliced into rounds
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Bunch of basil leaves
- 1 tbsp of Mileeven Organic Honey - Raw & Unblended
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil for roasting the vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 190°c. Add all the prepped vegetables to a baking tray and drizzle over the oil. Toss the vegetables in the tray to ensure all vegetables are coated evenly with the oil. Put the baking tray into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Take out the vegetables and turn them to ensure even cooking. Put the vegetables back into the oven for a further 10 minutes (some ovens may differ and the vegetables may need more or less cooking time)
- Add the basil and honey and lemon in to a blender. Blitz until the dressing is smooth.
- Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven
- Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables add some basil leaves, salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Rapeseed oil works well if you have no olive oil
The roast vegetables are delicious served cold too.