Jacob's Jaffa Cake Brownies are the ultimate warm goo-ey treat on a cold day. Packed with chocolate, Jaffa Cakes and orange - these are a must try!
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 200 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 3 large eggs
- 100 g caster sugar
- 150 g dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 18 Jacob's Jaffa Cakes
- Pre heat your oven to 180ºC / 160ºC Fan/ Gas 4/ 350ºF.
- Line a square 20 cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a saucepan melt together the chocolate & butter on a low heat. Once melted set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, caster sugar and brown sugar. Mix until might and frothy.
- Add the vegetable oil to the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the large mixing bowl and fold together until you can no longer see white streaks of flour.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tin. Top with a layer of 9 Jacob's Jaffa Cakes.
- Fill the baking tin with the remaining mixture. Top with the remaining Jaffa Cakes.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool in the tin before turning out.
- Cut into slices and enjoy.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Why not try with Cadbury's Mint Crisp or Fry's Turkish Delight? Don't forget to enjoy these with a cuppa Tea.