|Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Odlums Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 350ml Water
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 x 900g/2lb Loaf Tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Grease the 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Empty contents of pack into a mixing bowl, add water and oil. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Transfer the dough into the tin. Spread evenly, smooth the surface with the back of the spoon dipped in water and dust with flour if liked.
- Make a cut 2cm/3/4" deep lengthwise along the centre of the dough.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire tray and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!