- 6 medium eggs
- 1 tin Batchelors No Added Sugar Baked Beans
- 6 skinless sausages
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 75g grated cheddar and mozzarella mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Serving: Tomato relish, Sweet potato fries and a side salad
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Brush your tin with a little oil. Dab out any excess with some paper towel.
- Slice the sausages into about 6 or 8 pieces and gently brown on the pan for 3 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Whisk. Open the tin of Batchelors no added sugar baked beans. Stir the beans into the eggs.
- Add in the sausages. Stir in the cheese and season. Sprinkle with a little cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25minutes until they have risen up and are golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes then run a knife around the edge to loosen. Pop out and cool on a wire tray.
- Serve warm with a little tomato relish & sweet potato fries, or cold in a lunchbox