- Irish Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Tortilla chips
- Crème fraiche
- Spring onion
- Ballymaloe Pepper Relish
- 2 avocados (ripe)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 red onion (finely minced)
- 1-2 chillies (finely minced)
- Handful of coriander (chopped)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spread out the tortilla chips on a baking tray and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over them. Put the tray into the oven.
- While they are in the oven, start making the guacamole and tomato salsa.
- For the guacamole:
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone. Scoop out the avocado into a bowl and add the finely minced red onion, chillies and coriander. Once well mixed, add the lime juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- For the tomato salsa:
- Mix the diced tomatoes, minced red onion, coriander and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take the nachos out of the oven once the cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole, tomato salsa, crème fraiche and dollops of Ballymaloe Pepper Relish.
- Sprinkle finely sliced spring onion on top.
- Contains gluten
- Contains dairy
- Suitable for vegetarians