Full Irish breakfast with Ballymaloe Country Relish
- Good quality bacon, sausages, pudding
- Eggs Free Range
- A pinch of Sugar
- A Little Butter
- Salt & Pepper to Season
- Ballymaloe Original Relish
- For a delicious Full Irish… use good quality bacon, sausages and pudding and free range eggs, if possible.
- Strain off any bacon fat left over from cooking and reserve for frying eggs.
- Half the tomatoes and season with a little salt and pepper, sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and add a tiny knob of butter, pop them under a grill or in a hot oven until they are well cooked.
- Serve with Ballymaloe Country Relish.