Sparkling Breakfast for Two Irish Hamper
Choose Your Options
Spoil the ones you love with an Irish Sparkling Breakfast to share... (Sample Photo Only)
- 1 Wolf Bass Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- Fruitfield Little Chip No Peel Marmalade 420g
- 1 Traditional Irish Pork Sausage
- 1 Traditional Irish Style Rashers
- 1 Clonakilty White Pudding 200g
- 1 Odlums Farmhouse Brown Bread 450g
- 1 Ballymaloe Country Relish Jar 220g
Presented in an elegant gold hamper box with ribbon and a personalised card.
- *Please note if an item is unavailable we will replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value.
- *Please note that the meat will be packed separately with ice packs to ensure the safety of the meat in transit. All of our meat products are delivered to us fresh from a local Irish Butcher, we freeze these products and all products are dispatched only when frozen. Once you receive your order, meats can be stored for up to three days in a refrigerator.
Please note that perishable items are dispatched Monday ONLY!
- NB Do not refreeze any of our meat products. Our standard packaging has best before dates on each product, as required by law. However, when these goods are frozen, the expiry date is non applicable as the goods will remain good for up to three days once thawed in a refrigerator. We take great care to package all our meat goods with frozen ice packs to ensure they remain chilled in transit.
- Please note, there are restrictions on the areas we can send perishable goods to due to lengthy delivery times to certain areas, e.g. it is not safe to send meats to Perth or Northern Territory etc, as it can take up to seven days for delivery. Delivery is strictly to the following areas only: Sydney Metro, Melbourne Metro, Brisbane Metro, Canberra Metro areas. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about whether you can get perishable goods to your address.
- Please note if an item is unavailable it will be replaced with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Dec 2015
all in which i ordered for came at a great time. also the products were excellent. i would definitely reccommend it.
Posted by Mary Lynam-Dunne on 21st Dec 2014
My daughter thought it was fabulous she really enjoyed the champagne breakfast brought wonderful memories back of a Saturday morning at home!
An enjoyable Irish breakfast, just for two
Posted by Kerri on 2nd Jan 2014
A genuinely lovely breakfast - pork sausages, bacon, relish, Irish soda bread and chocolates (yes, I eat chocolate for breakfast!).