Crunchy Golden Crisp Chocolate Biscuit cake
Crunchy Golden Crisp Chocolate Biscuit Cake
What could possibly be better than a no-bake-cake that takes 5 minutes to make and then pop in the fridge? Well the addition of caramel in the golden crisp bar plus our crunchy Kelkin oat cookies makes it totally irresistible. Enjoy!
- 2 x Cadbury Golden Crisp
- 1 x packet Kelkin oat cookies with Brazil nuts and white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g dark chocolate
- 125g Kerrygold butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g marshmallows, halved
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup together in the microwave.
- Add the crushed biscuits and marshmallows and mix well.
- Pour into a lined tin and place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes or until set.
Kady has written and photographed cookery books for eminent chefs and clients all over the world and is obsessive in her search for new tastes. Co-author of Irish cookbook Behind the Half Door: Stories of Food and Folk, she lives and breathes food. Kady will be sharing a new recipe with us each week based on nutritional and tasty Irish flavours.