White Pudding Frittata Muffins
Pop into your lunch box as a perfect afternoon snack. These frittatas hit the spot with our delicious Clonakilty white pudding.
Makes 8 Frittatas
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 heaped tbsp semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 200g white pudding, sliced into 8 rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- Sea salt + cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the eggs in a mixing bowl with a whisk.
- Add the basil and red onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a muffin tin with butter.
- Pour the mixture into 8 greased muffin cups.
- Heat the olive oil on a non-stick pan over a high heat.
- Sautee the white pudding for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Place on top of the frittata mixture and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes and cooked through.
Self-confessed food fanatic Kady O Connell has immersed herself in the foodie world of Sydney for the past four years. Originally from Limerick, she now lives in Bondi working with the top food bloggers and authors in Australia. She specialises in design, cookbooks, recipe development and food photography and lives and breathes food. Kady will be sharing a new recipe with us each week based on nutritional and tasty flavours.
Cherry + Macadamia Nut BrowniesThese brownies are so delicious it's hard not to eat the entire tray to yourself. The recipe calls for creamy Kerrygold butter and is comfort food at its best!Makes 6-8 BrowniesIngredients: 50g Macadamias, roughly chopped25g Glacé / dried sour cherries225g butter100g plain flour125g caster sugar300g 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate100g milk chocolate3 eggsMethod:Preheat the [...]
Sausage + Sundried Tomato PizzaThere is nothing better than homemade pizzas, especially topped with delicious traditional Irish sausages! Enjoy!Makes 4 PizzasIngredients:Topping: 4 sausages, skin removed and cut into small chunks400g fior de latte / mozzarella250g semi-sundried tomatoes1 sprig rosemary, leaves plucked and chopped roughlyTomato Sauce: 200g tinned diced tomatoes2 garlic cloves, crushed1 tbsp olive oilSea salt and cracked [...]
Black Pudding, Pear + Blue Cheese SaladThis delicious salad is so quick and easy to make! Using only the best quality Irish Black pudding.Serves 2IngredientsDressing:1 tsp honey1 tsp apple cider vinegar1 tsp wholegrain mustard2 tbsp olive oilSea salt + cracked black pepperSalad:150g black pudding, sliced thinly1 tbsp olive oil40g blue cheese, crumbled1 small pear, sliced2 large [...]