Boutique Bake Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix 365g
New rustic baking product from Ireland
A Little Note from Catherine
Head Baker, at Boutique Bake
Our range of gourmet baking mixes were created from a love and real passion for home baking. It all started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, Dublin, Ireland. All our mixes were created using only the finest quality ingredients. This remains at the core of our products today. We guarantee that our award-winning baking mixes have nothing nasty added to them and never will! We hope you have fun with our super easy, baking mixes and enjoy baking them as much as we do!
Happy Boutique Baking!
Includes drizzle topping
Only the finest ingredients
100% Irish owned
National Irish Food Awards - Gold 214
Produced in a facility that handles: Cereals containing Gluten, Soya, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
Makes approx. 12 servings per pack
Preparation and Usage
For Easy Zingy Lemon Drizzle Cake Just Add:
150g of Butter + 3 Eggs + 1 Lemon + Drizzle Topping (included) = 2lb Loaf (or traybake) 12 Zingy Slices
How to make your zingy lemon drizzle cake:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C /160° fan / gas mark 4.
2. Beat cake mix with 150g of softened butter and 3 eggs, using an electric whisk until creamy. Follow our Top Tip below for extra zinginess!!
3. Spoon mixture into a well greased/lined 2lb loaf tin and level the top off with a spoon or if making a traybake, use a baking dish approx. 11'' x 7'' (28cm x 18cm).
4. Bake for 45-50 mins if making loaf or 25-30 mins for traybake, until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out squeaky clean.
5. Mix juice of one lemon with the drizzle mix provided. Prick your warm cake all over with a skewer or fork about 3/4 way through, and pour over drizzle mixture. Leave in tin until completely cool.
6. Enjoy your zingy drizzle cake!
Boutique Bake's Top Tip:
For all those lemon lovers out there, if you want to make your cake extra zingy, why not add the zest of a lemon to the cake mix provided!