New rustic home baking!
A Little Note from Catherine
Head Baker, at Boutique Bake
Our range of gourmet baking mixes were created from a love and real passion for home baking. It all started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, Dublin, Ireland. All our mixes were created using only the finest quality ingredients. This remains at the core of our products today. We guarantee that our award-winning baking mixes have nothing nasty added to them and never will! We hope you have fun with our super easy, baking mixes and enjoy baking them as much as we do!
Happy Boutique Baking!
100% Irish owned
National Irish Food Awards - Bronze 2014
Only the finest ingredients
With chia and 5 other seeds
Contains oat Gluten
Produced in a facility that handles: Cereals containing Gluten, Soya, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
Makes approx. 12 servings per pack
Preparation and Usage
For Easy Chewy Flapjacks Just Add:
150g of Butter + 2 heaped tablespoons Golden Syrup (approx 80g) + Boutique Bake Flapjack Mix = 12 Chewy Flapjacks
150g of Coconut Oil + 2 heaped tablespoons Honey (approx 80g) + Flapjack Mix = 12 Chewy Flapjacks
How to make your chewy flapjacks:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C / 160° fan/ gas mark 4.
2. Melt 150g of butter with 2 heaped tablespoons of golden syrup (approx. 80grams) or the coconut oil and honey option together in a bowl in the microwave or in a saucepan over a low heat on the hob.
3. Pour flapjack mix into large bowl and add the melted butter/syrup (or coconut oil/honey). Mix together until well combined.
4. Spoon mixture into a well greased/lined baking dish approx. 11'' x 7'' (28cm x 18cm). Smooth top and make sure to press and flatten down mixture well with the back of a spoon.
5. Bake for 20-25 mins until golden brown and depending on how chewy you like them. Follow our Top Tip, to know when your flapjacks are ready!
6. Allow to cool in the tin, cut into squares while cooling, before allowing to harden completely.
7. Enjoy your chewy flapjacks!
Boutique Bake's Top Tip:
Flapjacks will always be soft to touch when they are taken out of the oven, but they will get crispy while they cool!! Take out of oven when they have a nice golden colour on top!
Origin Country Name