Boutique Bake Brown Bread Mix 425g
This Rustic Brown Bread Mix makes 1 x 2lb loaf of bread and is packed full of healthy oats and seeds.
A Little Note from Catherine
Head Baker, at Boutique Bake
Our range of gourmet baking mixes were created from a love and real passion for home baking. It all started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, Dublin, Ireland. All our mixes were created using only the finest quality ingredients. This remains at the core of our products today. We guarantee that our award-winning baking mixes have nothing nasty added to them and never will! We hope you have fun with our super easy, baking mixes and enjoy baking them as much as we do!
Happy Boutique Baking! Catherine Buggy
Country of Origin
- Country of Origin - Ireland
For easy Rustic Brown Bread just add:
400ml of Milk + 1 Egg + Boutique Bake Brown Bread Mix (with seed topping) = 2lb Loaf 12 Rustic Slices
How to make your rustic brown bread:
- 1. Preheat your oven to 200°C / 180° fan / gas mark 6.
- 2. Mix your bread mix with 1 egg and 400ml of milk in a large bowl (You can use any type of milk, low-fat, full-fat, soya milk or buttermilk if you want to make it extra rich!)
- 3. Spoon mixture into a well greased/ lined 2lb loaf tin. Follow our Top Tip below to give your bread the 'Boutique Bake' look!! Spread evenly and place your seeds on top, pressing lightly with fingertips.
- 4. Bake on middle shelf for 45-50 mins until nice and crispy on the outside. Turn onto a wire rack and allow cool!
- 5. Enjoy your rustic brown bread!
Boutique Bake's Top Tip: (Optional)
To give your rustic bread 'The Boutique Bakeover', before you place your bread in the oven, use a sharp knife and cut halfway through the bread mixture lengthways across the centre of the bread. Pour seeds provided either side of the line and press down lightly with fingertips.
- Number of uses (Servings): 12
- Makes approx. 12 servings per pack
- 425 g
Hi there! Here is a quick video showing just how easy it it to make delicious homemade brown bread using my Boutique Bake Brown Bread Mix! Hope you enjoy! Catherine x x For lots more recipes visit: www.boutiquebake.ie
How to Make Br...Hi there! Here is a quick video showing just how easy it it t...